Everyday Easy Chopped Salad
Any combination of oil and vinegar can work, you can customize to use more or less oil. If you want your dressing a little sweeter, add a couple tablespoons of our French Pantry Lavender Honey.
- 1/8 cup basil oil
- 1/8 cup pesto parmesan oil
- 1/4 cup traditional balsamic
- 1 tsp garlic flake salt
Any fresh veggies and lettuce you have on hand works, this is what we like:
- Brussels sprouts – about 1 cup before chopping
- Spinach – a couple cups
- Cucumber – 1
- Peppers – 1 or 2 different colored peppers (we like red and orange)
- Carrots – 1/2 cup – 1 cup or 2 large carrots
- Red onion – 1/2 small onion
- Optional: Meat can also be added to the salad (we used bacon & pepperoni for this salad, we also like to add grilled meat on top of our chopped salad)
Chop all of the veggies in your Eco Chop in batches and mix the chopped veggies in your stainless mixing bowl.
Use your Eco Chop to mix the dressing as well. The blade attachment is still in the Eco Chop when you make the dressing. Add ingredients and pull multiple times to emulsify the dressing. Add the dressing to your chopped veggies.
Toss and serve with meat if you would like or enjoy alone.