Roasted Mushrooms & Cauliflower
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1-2 tbsp Roasted Garlic oil
- 1-2 tbsp Roasted Garlic and chives herb blend (you can also make this with other French Pantry Herb Blends)
- Salt & Pepper to taste (I like to use our Garlic Salt Flakes)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Deep Flexiflat or Grande Round mold on your perforated baking sheet.
- Prep mushrooms and cauliflower by cutting into larger bite size pieces. Spread veggies on Deep Flexiflat, drizzle veggies with oil & sprinkle with herb blend. Toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes and then add cheese on top and roast for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.