Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 5 chicken thighs (cut in half to make 10 pieces)
- 10 strips bacon (not thick sliced)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Deep Flexiflat or Grande Round Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet.
- In the Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk maple syrup, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper together with the mini whisk. Add chicken and mix until each chicken piece is coated in the mixture. Wrap bacon slice around each piece of chicken and place them on the Deep Flexiflat or Grande Round Mold.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until bacon is nicely golden brown.