- 2 cups flour (can use gluten free flour blend)
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt (I use sea salt/kosher salt)
- 1 egg (or egg white for egg wash)
- Toppings or mixin's of choice (everything bagel seasoning, sesame seeds, shredded cheese, cinnamon & raisins*)
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees. Place Flexipat Donut Tray on your Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl with whisk. Add yogurt and mix with spatula to combine until dough starts to form. Transfer dough to your Roul’pat and knead gently until dough is smooth (only knead for 30 seconds – 1 minute).
- Divide dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough into a rope approx. 6 inches long. Place rope piece into Donut Tray to make a bagel shape inside each space on the tray and gently pinch or press the ends together. Using your silicone pastry brush, brush each bagel with egg wash before topping.
- Sprinkle toppings on top of bagel and bake for 20-25 minutes, in my oven it was 22 minutes. Let cool before slicing. Best to enjoy fresh and store leftovers with your be Save to keep them fresh longer.
- *If adding cinnamon and raisins, I would add 2 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 cup raisins to the dry mix before adding yogurt.