Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 1 bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 container strawberries, sliced
- 1 lb mini mozzarella balls in water (drained and halved)
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Strawberry Balsamic
For Parmesan Baskets:
- 3 cups shredded parmesan cheese
For the Parmesan Baskets:
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Place Bonmat on Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Form large (about 6 inches in diameter) Parmesan circles on Bonmat. Place in oven; watch carefully. When edges begin to turn golden (a few minutes), remove from oven and let cool just until you can lift with a spatula (one minute or less).
- Using the backside of the Straight Muffin Tray gently place parmesan circles on top of well and press around well to form a basket shape. Let cool. Repeat until you have enough baskets for guests.
- bon TIP: Use the Texas Muffin Tray for larger baskets.
For the Salad:
- Mix the spinach, sliced strawberries, mozzarella and sliced onion in the Stainless Mixing Bowl.
- Combine the lemon oil and the strawberry balsamic in a small bowl and whisk together. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine with the tongs. Place salad into the cooled Parmesan baskets.