Lemon Dill Salmon
- 4 salmon pieces (approx. 4-6 oz each) bones and skin removed
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Fresh Dill & Lemon Herb Blend
- 1/2 tbsp Citrus Flakes and/or Wild Garlic Flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place a Deep Flexiflat on a Medium Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Add salmon pieces to your Deep Flexiflat, drizzle the top of each piece with oil, sprinkle with the herb blend and lightly brush with oil to make sure the herb blend is completely wet with the oil. Sprinkle salmon pieces with salt.
- Bake for approx. 15- 20 minutes or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork. How long you bake will depend on how thick each piece is. The smaller pieces will take only 12-15 minutes and the larger pieces could take as long as 20 minutes.
Optional: You can increase the lemon flavor by adding a few slices of thinly sliced lemon on top of the salmon after you season the fish.