Simple Summer Salad
- 8 cups fresh greens of choice
- 1-2 cucumbers
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup FRENCH PANTRY Oil of choice
- 1/4 cup FRENCH PANTRY Balsamic of choice
- 1/2-1 tsp salt of choice
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Using your Stainless Mixing Bowl, add fresh greens to the bowl. Slice cucumbers and tomatoes into approx. 1 inch cubes or use your Mandoline to slice to desired size.
- In a small bowl or carafe, combine oil & vinegar using your Mini Whisk. Add salt & pepper to taste. Depending on which vinegar you use, you may want to add 1-2 tsp of FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Honey to make your dressing sweeter or 1-2 tsp of dijon mustard to add a little spice to your dressing. Pour dressing over salad and toss using your Versatile Tongs.
Some of my favorite oil/vinegar combinations are:
- Tahitian Lime/Mango White
- Meyer Lemon/Strawberry Dark
- Sweet Basil/Barrel-Aged Traditional
- Garlic/Barrel-Aged Traditional
- Tahitian Lime/Pomegranate White