- 1½ cups Arborio rice
- 5 cups simmering chicken stock, preferably homemade, divided
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1-2 teaspoons Sel Gris sea salt (or 1 tsp Garlic Flake Salt)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas or 1 cup roasted asparagus
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place your Large Round Mold on your Perforated Baking Sheet.
Place the rice and 4 cups of the chicken stock in your Large Round Mold and cover with your Octagonal Bonmat. Bake for 45 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed and the rice is al dente. Remove from the oven, carefully remove the Bonmat (opening away from you to release the steam) and add the remaining cup of chicken stock, the Parmesan cheese, wine, butter, salt, and pepper, and stir well for 2 to 3 minutes, until the rice is thick and creamy. Add peas (or cooked asparagus cut into bite sized pieces) and stir until heated through.