Apple Balsamic Chicken
- 6 chicken thighs or 4 chicken breasts
- 4 Tbl FRENCH PANTRY Tuscan Herb Oil (or oil of choice)
- 1 ½ Tbl FRENCH PANTRY Citrus Spice Vinegar (or vinegar of choice)
- 3 cloves garlic (chop with Mini Herb Chopper or Eco Chop)
- 1 Tbl FRENCH PANTRY Rosemary, Basil, Thyme Herb Blend
- Salt & Pepper to taste (I like our Natural Flake Salts or Garlic Flake Salts)
- 1 large sweet potato (cut into cubes)
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts (quartered or cut in 1/2 )
- 2 medium or 1 large apple (cut using Eco Chop)
- 2 shallot bulbs (cut using Mini Herb Chopper or Eco Chop)
- 4 slices bacon (cut into small pieces)
- 2 Tbl parsley (chopped with the Mini Herb Chopper)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk together 2 Tbl oil, vinegar, garlic and herbs. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to Stainless Mixing Bowl and toss to coat, set aside.
Place Grande Round Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet.
Set ½ of the bacon on the bottom of the Grande Round Mold. Place sweet potato, Brussels, apples & shallots in Grande Round Mold on top of bacon. Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbl oil and toss to coat, and season with salt & pepper, as desired.
Set chicken on top of veggies. Sprinkle remaining ½ of bacon over chicken & veggies.
Roast approx. 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Garnish with parsley and enjoy!