Apple Balsamic Chicken
- 6 chicken thighs or 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Tuscan Herb Oil (or oil of choice)
- 1 1/2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Citrus Spice Vinegar (or vinegar of choice)
- 3 cloves garlic (chop with Mini Herb Chopper or Eco Chop)
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Rosemary, Basil, Thyme Herb Blend
- 1 large sweet potato (cut in cubes)
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts (quartered or cut in 1/2 )
- 2 medium or 1 large apple (cut using Eco Chop)
- 2 shallot bulbs (cut using Mini Herb Chopper or Eco Chop)
- 4 slices bacon (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp parsley (chopped with the Mini Herb Chopper)
- Salt & Pepper to taste (I like our Natural Flake Salts or Garlic Flake Salts)
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees. Place Grande Round Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet.
- In Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp oil, vinegar, garlic and herbs. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to Stainless Mixing Bowl and toss to coat, set aside.
- Set ½ of the bacon on the bottom of the Grande Round Mold. Place sweet potato, Brussels, apples & shallots in Grande Round Mold on top of bacon. Drizzle with remaining 2 tbsp oil and toss to coat, and season with salt & pepper, as desired.
- Set chicken on top of veggies. Sprinkle remaining ½ of bacon over chicken & veggies.
- Roast approx. 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!