Easy Turkey Frittata
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Sweet Basil Oil (or oil of choice)
- ½ Small yellow onion, chopped in Eco-Chop
- ½ Red bell pepper, chopped in Eco-Chop
- 1 cup cooked potatoes, diced
- 1 cup leftover turkey, chopped or shredded in Eco-Chop
- 8 eggs, beaten until slightly frothy
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Natural Salt Flakes
- 2 teaspoons FRENCH PANTRY Herb Blend Rosemary, Basil & Thyme
- ½ cup grated cheese (Cheddar, Monterey Jack or Mozzarella will work well)
Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
Add oil, onion and bell pepper to the Fluted bon Mold, or mold of your choice and place in the oven for five minutes. Stir in the potatoes and return to the oven for 5 more minutes or until everything is beginning to brown slightly.
Meanwhile, in your Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, herbs and salt and pepper. Remember to add the salt last and then gently combine, as beating the eggs with the salt toughens them. Remove the vegetables from the oven. Turn the oven down to 350°. Add the turkey and toss to combine with vegetables. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetable and turkey mixture. Top with the grated cheese.
Return the Frittata to the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the eggs are set. Remove from the oven and let cool for five minutes. Then place a serving plate over the mold and invert.
Voila, a beautiful frittata!