Herbed Sweet Potatoes
- 3-4 garnet yams or sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2-3 tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Tuscan Herb Olive Oil or FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic Oil
- 2-3 tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic and Chive Herb Blend
- FRENCH PANTRY Natural Salt Flakes and pepper to taste
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese (optional)
Preheat oven to 400⁰F degrees. Place Bonmat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
Using your Mandoline, slice the potatoes in ¼” slices.
Create 1 layer of sweet potatoes on Bonmat. Make sure they overlap each other. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle ¼ tsp of your Roasted Garlic and Chive herb blend. Top with salt and pepper. Add another layer of the potatoes on top of first layer and repeat with the oil, herbs and salt and pepper. Continue for 4—5 layers.
Cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. The last 2 minutes add parmesan cheese.
bon Tip: You can also use the Grande Round Mold or Deep Flexiflat with this recipe.