Sweet Pepper Clafouti
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil (chopped with Mini Herb Chopper)
- 3 Bell Peppers (Yellow, Orange & Red chopped with Eco-Chop)
- 4 ounces shredded white cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 6 ounces creme fraiche or sour cream
- 2 ½ Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic Oil
- ¾ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 6 ounces Ham (diced or cubed)
- FRENCH PANTRY Natural Salt Flakes and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375° F degrees. Place Fluted Round Mold (or mold of choice) on your Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
Toss peppers with Roasted Garlic Oil and place in Mold. Roast for 10-15 minutes until tender. While the peppers are roasting, prep egg filling.
In Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and sour cream. Add salt, pepper, flour and cheese. Remove peppers from oven and add ham to peppers. Pour egg mixture over peppers and ham and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.