Hash Brown Waffles
- 1 lb shredded potatoes (rinsed & drained of excess water)
- 2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Tuscan Herb, Herbs de Provence, or Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic & Chive Herb blend
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°F degrees and place the Flexipat Waffle Tray on a Medium or Large Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In the Stainless Mixing Bowl, mix together all of the above ingredients.
- Spread the mixture into the wells of the waffle tray. Do not fill completely, you do not want these to be too thick.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until brown and crispy.