Lime-Cilantro Bean Dip
- (1) 15-ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 TBL light sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 3 TBL fresh lime juice (use your Citrus Press)
- 1 tsp lime zest, grated (use your Le Petit Grater)
- 1/2 TBL FRENCH PANTRY Tahitian Lime Oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- French Pantry Natural Salt Crystals to taste
- 1 TBL cilantro leaves, chopped for garnish
If wet, dry the cilantro leaves with the basket in the Eco-Chop. Remove the basket and rinse and dry the bowl of the Eco Chop. Place the blade with the bottom spatula in the bowl of your Eco chop and chop the cilantro leaves. Remove the chopped cilantro from the bowl.
Add all of the ingredients except the cilantro to the bowl of the Eco Chop. Place the lid on and pull several times until the beans are chopped finely and all ingredients have combined into a dip. If the mixture is
too thick, add a teaspoon or two of water or lime juice and continue with a few more pulls to desired consistency. Place dip in serving bowl and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro.
Serve with tortilla chips and vegetables for dipping.