Asparagus with FRENCH PANTRY Dressing
- 2 pounds of Asparagus
- FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- FRENCH PANTRY Fresh Ground Pepper of choice
- 4 TBSP FRENCH PANTRY Meyer Lemon Oil
- 2 TBSP FRENCH PANTRY Barrel Aged Traditional Balsamic
- 3 TBSP FRENCH PANTRY Apricot Almond Jam
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Bordeaux Wild Pepper Mustard
- ½ tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- 5 TBSP Sour Cream or Plain Greek Yogurt
Preheat oven to 400°F degrees and place a Large Bonmat on a Large Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
Wash asparagus & break at the ends where the asparagus will naturally break to trim. Place asparagus on your Bonmat, salt & pepper to your liking and roast for 6-8 minutes (depending on the thickness of your asparagus).
While the asparagus is roasting, prepare your dressing.
Place all of the dressing ingredients in your Eco Chop and pull several times to emulsify the dressing.
Serve asparagus drizzled lightly with the dressing. Serve with additional dressing on the side.