- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
For the marinade:
- 2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Chipotle Mustard
- 2 TBSP FRENCH PANTRY Cilantro Oil
- 2 TBSP FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Honey
- 1 TBSP FRENCH PANTRY Apricot Almond Jam
- ½ tsp FRENCH PANTRY Salt of choice
- 3 TBSP Coconut Aminos (or Soy Sauce)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced in Garlic Press or Mini Herb Chopper
- 6 TBSP crushed tomatoes
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, sliced in small rings (remove seeds for less spicy meal)
Use a meat tenderizer to flatten chicken breasts evenly (about ½ -¾ inch thick). Place tenderized chicken breasts in Grande Round Mold and set aside.
Place all the marinade ingredients in Stainless Mixing Bowl. Stir. Pour marinade over chicken. Cover chicken with Square or Large Bonmat. Let sit for about 30 minutes. (You can also marinate the chicken ahead of time, and store in the fridge for several hours or overnight until it is time to cook it.)
After 30 minutes, preheat oven to 390°F degrees . Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds, then bake for 30-35 minutes.