Feta Cheese Pasta
- 6 whole garlic cloves
- 1 block of feta cheese (approx. 6-7 oz)
- 16 oz. grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 TBSP FRENCH PANTRY Herb Blend of choice (suggested Roasted Garlic & Chive)
- 3 TBSP FRENCH PANTRY Oil of choice (suggested Sweet Basil)
- FRENCH PANTRY Fresh Ground Pepper of choice
- FRENCH PANTRY Salt of choice
- ½-1 pound cooked pasta of choice
- Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place your Grande Round Mold on your Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
Finely mince your garlic using your Mini Herb Chopper and set aside.
Add feta cheese to the middle of the mold & place tomatoes around the feta. Sprinkle with herb blend & drizzle with oil, making sure herbs are moistened by the oil. Add minced garlic and sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and salt.
Cook for 30 minutes. (While tomatoes are cooking, this would be a good time to cook your pasta if it is not cooked yet.)
Remove from oven, add pasta, and toss to combine using Versatile Tongs. Use your Le Petit Grater to top with grated parmesan cheese.