Salsa Verde Baked Eggs
- 1 or 2 16-oz jars of salsa verde
- 4-6 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Deep Flexiflat or Grande Mold on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Pour salsa into Deep Flexiflat. Make 4 wells in sauce, then crack an egg into each well. Sprinkle both cheeses all over the eggs and salsa.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve warm with homemade tortilla chips.