- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped in Mini Herb Chopper
- 2 Tablespoons FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic and Chive Herb Blend
- 4 Tablespoons FRENCH PANTRY Citrus Coriander Aioli
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground Madagascar Black Pepper
- ½ pound Fettuccine, cooked and drained
- ½ cup chopped bacon (cooked in Rectangular Flexipat)
Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Cook pasta to al dente .
Place Rectangular Flexipat on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet
Add bacon to Flexipat and cook for 18-20 minutes. Keep bacon grease to use in the recipe and remove bacon from Flexipat and blot with paper towel to remove grease. Once bacon is cooled, chop in Eco Chop.
Use the Mini Herb Chopper to chop garlic well. Add to bacon grease and return Flexipat to the oven cook for 1-2 minutes, just to allow garlic to brown slightly.
Heat heavy cream in your Mini Cake Mold for 45 seconds while garlic is browning.
Remove Flexipat from oven and add herb blend, aioli, heavy cream, parmesan, fresh ground pepper, chopped bacon and pasta. Toss to combine using the Versatile Tongs. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve immediately.