Asparagus Burrata Tart
- 1 lb. medium asparagus spears
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 burrata cheese balls
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY EVOO
- FRENCH PANTRY fresh ground Lavendar Salt to taste
- FRENCH PANTRY fresh ground Tellicherry Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Barrell Aged Traditional Balsamic (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Bonmat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
On Roul’pat, roll out the puff pastry into a 10-by-16-inch (25-by-40-cm) rectangle about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick. Transfer the dough to Bonmat. Prick the pastry very gently all over with a fork and score an edge around the dough with Cake Server Knife. Bake until the pastry is light golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Tear the burrata into small pieces and arrange evenly over the pastry, leaving the small border uncovered on all sides. Arrange the asparagus spears in rows evenly on the pastry. Bake until the cheese is melted and the puff pastry is crisp and golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
Remove the tart from the oven and brush the asparagus with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
Optional: Drizzle the balsamic evenly over the top of the tart.