Tomato Tapenade Quiche
- 2 Tablespoons FRENCH PANTRY Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced with Mandoline
- 8 slices, thick-style bacon, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8-12 eggs (8 for Straight Muffin Tray, 12 for Sunflower Mold)
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons FRENCH PANTRY Tomato Tapenade
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Herbs De Provence Mustard
- 1 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350° F degrees. Place Sunflower Mold or Straight Muffin Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
Heat olive oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 20 minutes until the onions become translucent and caramelized, stirring occasionally. Remove onions from pan and set aside. In the same pan, cook bacon pieces until done. Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon, leaving bacon grease in pan to wilt spinach. Add spinach to bacon fat to wilt. Remove from heat and set aside.
In Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk eggs with yogurt. Add tapenade and mustard and whisk well to combine. Stir in cheese, bacon, onions, spinach, salt & pepper.
Pour egg mixture into Sunflower Mold or using Mini Ladle, spoon into shapes of Straight Muffin Tray.
Bake for 25-40 minutes (depending on Flexipan you use) or until done.