- ¼ FRENCH PANTRY Herbed Pizza Dough, prepared
- ½ Tbl FRENCH PANTRY oil of choice (Garlic, Tuscan, Basil)
- ½ Tbl FRENCH PANTRY herb blend of choice (Roasted Onion & Red Pepper, Zesty Med)
- ¼ – ½ cup FRENCH PANTRY Tapenade of choice or combination of (Olive, Tomato, Artichoke)
- 1/2 – 1 cup Feta Cheese
- ½ – 1 teaspoon FRENCH PANTRY Pep Rally Pepper Mill, pepper of choice to taste
- ½ – 1 teaspoon FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- Optional toppings: roasted red peppers, grape tomatoes (if not using tomato tapenade), chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F degrees. Place Silpain or Bonmat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
Using Roul’pat and Beechwood Rolling Pin, roll pizza dough very thin to the size of your Silpain or Bonmat. Transfer pizza dough from Roul’pat to Silpain or Bonmat. Place dough in oven to pre-bake the dough alone for approx. 5 minutes to start the cooking process. Remove from oven to top flatbread dough.
Using Silicone Pastry Brush, brush oil on pizza. Sprinkle herb blend on top of oil until evenly covered over the dough. Spread Tapenade over herb blend to evenly cover the dough. Sprinkle Feta Cheese on top of Tapenade. Add other toppings at this point if desired. Bake an additional 6-8 minutes until dough is lightly browned and crisp.
While pizza is cooking, chop parsley in Mini Herb Chopper.
When flatbread is finished baking, let cool slightly before cutting into pieces. Salt & pepper to taste if desired. Top each piece with parsley and serve.