Lemon Blueberry Bread
- 1 1/2 cups + 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Sea Salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup FRENCH PANTRY Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1 heaping cup fresh blueberries
For the Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice, squeezed with Citrus Press Zest from a lemon
Preheat oven to 350°F degrees and place the Flexipat Spiral Bon Mold on a Medium or Large Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
In a bowl, add 1 Tablespoon of flour to blueberries and mix to coat. Set aside.
In the Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until combined; add in the yogurt, Meyer Lemon Oil, lemon zest and vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
Using the Heat Resistant Spatula, slowly fold in the dry ingredients into the wet, just until incorporated (do not overmix). Gently fold in the blueberries into the batter. Pour the batter into the mold and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely in the mold. Place platter over the mold and flip over, gently removing the mold.
For the Glaze: In a bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, lemon zest and start with 3 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice. Add additional lemon juice if needed. Before serving, drizzle the glaze over the cake and enjoy!