Roasted Parmesan Garlic Broccoli
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1-2 pounds broccoli florets, washed
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Garlic Oil
- FRENCH PANTRY Vietnam Pepper
- FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Large Bonmat on a Large Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
Mince garlic in Eco Chop or Mini Chopper. In Stainless Mixing Bowl, toss to combine garlic, broccoli, oil and salt and pepper to taste.
Evenly spread broccoli onto Bonmat. Bake for 10-12 minutes
Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of broccoli. Put broccoli back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until the broccoli is lightly crisp on the top. If you want it crispier, leave it in the oven for 5-7 minutes longer.