Shrimp Tacos with Peach Salsa
- 1 pound shrimp, medium-size, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Tahitian Lime Oil
- 1-2 teaspoons FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic and Chives Herb Blend
- ¼ teaspoon FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon FRENCH PANTRY Timut Pepper
- ½ head cabbage or small bag of cole slaw mix
- 2-3 ripe peaches (also delicious with mango or pineapple)
- 1 red sweet pepper
- ⅛ cup red onion (about ½ small onion)
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Honey
- 1 package corn or small wheat tortillas
Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Rectangular Flexipat or Flexiflat on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet. In Stainless Mixing Bowl, toss shrimp with oil, herb blend, salt and pepper. Spread out shrimp in a single layer in Flexipat. Bake 6-8 minutes, until shrimp are opaque and just cooked through.
Meanwhile, thinly slice cabbage with Mandoline set at a thickness of 1. Set aside.
Cut peaches into ¼-½ inch cubes. Chop pepper, onion, garlic and cilantro in Eco Chop. Squeeze lime with Citrus Press. Add all salsa ingredients with honey to Stainless Mixing Bowl and toss to combine. Chill.
Warm tortillas in Large Round Mold, covered with Octagonal Bonmat, in microwave or oven. Sprinkle about ¼ cup sliced cabbage in each tortilla. Top with 3 shrimp and peach salsa. Garnish with fresh cilantro and/or lime wedge.
Optional: You can also cook shrimp in Large Round Mold, covered with Octagonal Bonmat, in microwave for about 3 minutes, until opaque.