Cilantro Lime Slaw
- 1/4 head green cabbage
- 1/4 head red cabbage
- 1-2 medium carrots
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 fresh lime
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Honey
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Tahitian Lime Oil
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Mango, Coconut, Traditional White, or Citrus Spice Balsamic Vinegar
- A few grinds of FRENCH PANTRY salt and pepper of choice
- Use Mandoline set at a thickness of 1 or 2, or Santoku Knife, to thinly slice cabbages. Cut carrots into 2-3 inch lengths. Lay sideways on Mandoline. Slide setting to small julienne, leaving it set at a thickness of 1, and cut thin carrot ribbons or matchsticks. Roughly chop cilantro in Eco Chop. Place all vegetables in Stainless Mixing Bowl.
- Use Citrus Press to juice ½ lime. Add lime juice, honey, oil, aioli, balsamic, salt and pepper to Eco Chop. Pull cord handle several times to emulsify into a dressing. Drizzle dressing over veggies and toss gently to coat evenly. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- Pairs well with sliders, pulled pork/chicken sandwiches, as a side with grilled meats, or as a base for a main dish.