FRENCH PANTRY Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2-3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 12 ounces)
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Sweet Basil Oil, or Oil of choice
- 1/2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Herb Blend, or Herb Blend of choice
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris or Lavender bon Salt
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Timut pepper
- 1-2 celery stalks
- 1/4 onion
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Citrus Coriander Aioli (or Mayonnaise)
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Mustard
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY EVOO
- 1/4 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris or Lavender Salt
- 1/8 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Timut pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Place Bonmat on Perforated Baking Sheet. Sprinkle nuts in a single layer on Bonmat and bake for about 5-7 minutes, until lightly toasted and fragrant, watching carefully that it doesn't burn.
- Place Rectangular Flexipat on Perforated Baking Sheet. Place chicken on Flexipat, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with herb blend and press herbs into chicken to make sure the herbs are moistened. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes or until done. If possible, cook ahead of time so the chicken can cool before adding the dressing.
- Once cooled, place chicken into Eco-Chop in batches and shred. Pour into Stainless Mixing Bowl. In the Eco-Chop, chop the celery and onion and add to chicken in Stainless Mixing Bowl. Using the Santoku Knife, chop dried cherries and add to Stainless Mixing Bowl. Add cooled toasted almonds to the Stainless Mixing Bowl.
- In Eco-Chop, combine all dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over the chicken and toss to combine. Serve on a bed of lettuce, buttery croissant or crostini.
bonTIP: Add halved grapes for a burst of juicy flavor!