FRENCH PANTRY Chicken Salad
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Oil
- ½ Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Herb Blend
- 1 teaspoon FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- 1 teaspoon FRENCH PANTRY Timut Pepper
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped dried cherries
For the dressing:
- 4 Tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Citrus Coriander Aioli
- 1 Tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Mustard
- 1 Tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt to taste
- FRENCH PANTRY Timut pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400℉ degrees. Place Flexiflat on Perforated Baking Sheet. Place chicken on Flexiflat, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with herb blend and press herbs into chicken to make sure the herbs are wet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast for 20 minutes or until done. If possible, cook ahead of time so the chicken can cool slightly before adding the dressing. Once cooled, cut chicken into cubes and set in Stainless Mixing Bowl. In the Eco-Chop, chop the celery and onion and place in Stainless Mixing Bowl. Using the Santoku Knife, chop dried cherries and add to Stainless Mixing Bowl.
In Eco-Chop, combine the aioli, mustard and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour dressing into the chicken and toss to combine. Serve on a bed of lettuce, buttery croissant or crostini.
bon TIP: Add ½ cup of toasted nuts to add a nice flavor and crunch.