Pasta Fresca with Zoodles
- 12 ounces Zoodles (2 large zucchini, spiralized or cut into Zoodles with your Mandoline)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped in Eco-Chop, optional
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped in Eco-Chop, divided
- 1 teaspoon FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- 1 teaspoon FRENCH PANTRY Pep Rally Pepper of choice
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted in Mini Round Mold
- ½ lemon, juiced with Citrus Press
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, sliced with Santoku Chef Knife
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated with Le Petit Grater
Preheat the oven to 400ºF degrees. Place a Flexipat Rectangular Mold (or Grande Round Mold) on a Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
In Stainless Mixing Bowl, toss zoodles with cherry tomatoes, spinach, oil, and half the garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour into Flexipat Rectangular Mold in an even layer.
In the same mixing bowl, toss shrimp with melted butter, lemon juice, lemon slices, and the remaining garlic, salt, and pepper. Lay shrimp on top of the zoodles.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque and pink. Depending on the size of your shrimp, you may need to bake an additional 2-4 minutes.
Remove from the oven and toss with fresh basil, Parmesan, and additional salt and pepper to taste.