Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
For the spaghetti squash:
- 1 spaghetti squash (about 2-3 lbs)
- 2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
For the sauce:
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees. Place Flexipat Rectangular Mold or Flexiflat on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside
- Cut squash in half lengthwise from stem to end and scrape out the seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place squash cut side down on Flexipat and roast until tender, about 35-45 minutes. It’s done when a fork slides easily into the flesh. Remove from oven and let rest until cool enough to handle. Once cool, use a fork to scrape the flesh to create long strands for the spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, grate Parmesan with Le Petit Grater. Finely mince garlic in Eco Chop. Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently with Signature Spatula, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in remaining 4 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in spaghetti squash and gently toss to combine and until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately, topped with Parmesan and garnished with parsley, if desired.
bon TIP: Place cut squash in Grande Mold, cut side down and prick a few times with the Cake Server Knife or a fork. Cook on high in microwave 5-7 minutes, until fork tender.