- Homemade or store-bought pie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup FRENCH PANTRY Garlic Aioli
- 1-2 teaspoons FRENCH PANTRY Herb Blend of choice
- 1 clove garlic
- Small head of broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced (peel if desired)
- 1 large carrot, julienned or pre-sliced carrots
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
Preheat oven to 400ºF degrees and place Medium Silform Tartlet or Flexipan Tartlet Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
Place Roul’Pat on counter. Roll pie dough out using the Beechwood Rolling Pin until you can just see the lettering of the Roul’pat through the dough.
Using Fluted Round Dough Cutters, cut dough to match the Tartlet Tray size you are using. Place each dough circle in each shape of the Tartlet Tray. Press the dough down gently using the Shaper and poke holes at the bottom of each tartlet shell gently with a fork. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until shells are slightly golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
While the pie shells are baking, make the filling. In Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, aioli and herb blend.
Using Mini Herb Chopper, mince the garlic and add it to the cream cheese mixture. Fit Pastry Bag with Large Star or Round Tip. Put mixture in Pastry Bag and set aside.
Cut broccoli into tiny florets. Cut cucumber into small wedges or cut out shapes with the Dough Cutters. Julienne the carrot using the Mandoline. Thinly slice the green onion.
Pipe cream cheese mixture into cooled shells and garnish with vegetables. Serve immediately.