- 1 head of cauliflower, finely chopped with Eco Chop
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1 Tablespoon FRENCH PANTRY Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped with Eco Chop
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced with Eco Chop or Mini Herb Chopper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup vegetable or chicken broth
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tablespoon Parsley, finely chopped with Eco Chop or Mini Herb Chopper
- FRENCH PANTRY Lavendar Sea Salt
- FRENCH PANTRY Vietnam Pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Grande Round Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside
Finely chop cauliflower in batches using Eco Chop and place in Stainless Mixing Bowl, set aside.
Finely chop onions and garlic, place in mold and toss with Garlic Oil. Add red pepper flakes and stir to combine. Roast onion mixture for 5 minutes.
Add Lemon Oil to cauliflower, add a few twists of the salt and pepper and stir to combine.
After 5 minutes, remove onion mixture from oven and add cauliflower. Stir to combine onion mixture with cauliflower, cover with square Bonmat and then return to the oven for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, remove cauliflower from the oven and add broth. Stir to combine, cover and return to oven for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, remove from oven and add cream, cheese, zest and peas. Stir to combine and return to oven uncovered for 2-3 minutes.
Season with more salt and pepper, garnish with finely chopped parsley and enjoy!