Easy Ham & Egg Cups
- 12 eggs
- 12 thin slices deli-style cooked ham
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend or mozzarella
- ground black pepper
- fresh chives or parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Gently press a ham slice onto the bottom and up the sides of each prepared muffin cup, carefully ruffling the edges of ham.
- Divide cheese among the ham-lined muffin cups, and add an egg to each muffin well.
- Sprinkle with pepper. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks are thickened.
- Let stand in muffin cups for 3 to 5 minutes before serving. Carefully remove egg cups from muffin cups and top with chopped chives or parsley.