White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 4 oz. white chocolate or almond bark
- 2 tsp oil (vegetable, canola or coconut)
- 10 starlight mint candies or 2 candy canes, crushed
- Pour popcorn kernels in Large Round Mold. Cover with Octagonal Silpat. Cook in the microwave for 2-4 minutes, or until popping slows. Spread popcorn on RoulPat and set aside.
- In microwave, melt white chocolate or almond bark slowly, stirring every 30 seconds until it is smooth. Once melted, add oil and stir.
- Drizzle warm chocolate mix over popcorn until evenly coated. Sprinkle crushed candies over the popcorn. Set aside to harden.
- When cool, crumble in to bite sized pieces. Enjoy!