Chicken with Peppers & Olives
Enjoy this one pan dinner that everyone will love, healthy and delicious!
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY oil of choice (Tuscan is my fav) divided
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped or minced
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2-1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY salt of choice
- 1/2-1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY pepper of choice
- 4 pieces chicken thighs or breasts boneless skinless
- 12 tri color mini peppers or equivalent sliced peppers
- 12 Kalamata olives or olives of choice pitted and sliced if large, whole if small
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Traditional White Balsamic
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped in Mini Herb Chopper or Eco-Chop
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Place Mold of choice on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In Stainless Mixing Bowl using Mini Whisk, whisk together 1/2 Tablespoon oil, garlic, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Add chicken chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- Add chicken to Mold leaving space between for the peppers.
- In same mixing bowl or other bowl, toss peppers with the remaining 1/2 Tablespoon oil.
- Add peppers to chicken and add a little more salt & pepper grinds to the peppers and chicken if needed.
- Sprinkle olives over top and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Traditional Balsamic and top with freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy!