FRENCH PANTRY – Feta-licious Provence
- 1 block feta cheese (12 ounce)
- 4 campari tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Oil
- 2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Herb Blend
- 3 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Olive Tapenade
- 1/2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Pep Rally Pepper Mill Tellicherry
- 1 lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F degrees and place Large Round Mold on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Cut tomatoes and place in bottom of Large Round Mold. Add all but one tsp of FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Oil.
- Top tomatoes with the block of feta cheese and brush with remaining FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Oil. Spread FRENCH PANTRY Olive Tapenade on top of feta.
- Sprinkle FRENCH PANTRY Herbs Blend on top of Olive Tapenade, add remaining blend around mold over all ingredients.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon over cheese and around mold. Add FRENCH PANTRY Pep Rally Pepper Mill Tellicherry to taste.
- Cover with Square Bonmat and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and increase temperature to 425°F. Bake uncovered for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place in serving dish. Squeeze remaining half of lemon over dish and enjoy!
There are so many ways to enjoy this creation, at bon COOK we like to carefully cut cheese and serve over pizza, toss in pasta or, as an appetizer serve with crackers, toast rounds or, sandwich in a fresh baguette for a real taste of France!” Cindy Juncaj – bon COOK CEO