Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 block cream cheese (at room temp)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In stand mixer or with hand held mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and whip for several minutes until smooth.
- Slowly add heavy cream to cream cheese mixture with mixer still on medium.
- Once all cream has been added, whip on medium high for 2 minutes or until stiff peaks begin to form. Using our Pastry Bag and Tips, decorate your cupcakes or brownies.
- To make the Dark Forest Brownies, add your favorite cherry or cherry pie filling on top. I love to top mine with a Luxardo Cherry.