Dad's Fiesta Crustless Quiche
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese (Mexican)
- 8 oz. shredded hash browns thawed
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 1 cup cooked bacon diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Classic Muffin Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk eggs. Add remaining ingredients and mix together until combined. Using the Mini Ladle fill each well with quiche mixture.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.