- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Traditional White Balsamic Vinegar divided
- 1/4 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- 1 lb ripe tomatoes cut into bite size pieces
- 1 English cucumber cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Kalamata olives (pitted) halved
- 1 tsp fresh oregano chopped in Mini Herb Chopper
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic & Chive Herb Blend
- 1 garlic clove chopped in Mini Herb Chopper
- 2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Mustard
- 1/4 cup FRENCH PANTRY Tuscan Herb Oil
- 6-8 oz block of feta cheese sliced
- FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris to taste
- FRENCH PANTRY Madagascar Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Lemon Dill Herb (or fresh dill, chopped) to garnish
- Place the sliced onion in a small bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of the vinegar and the salt and let stand for a quick pickling process while preparing the rest of the salad.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables. Place the tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and olives in Stainless Mixing Bowl or Salad Serving Bowl. Set aside.
- Chop the oregano & garlic. In another Stainless Mixing Bowl add the oregano, garlic, herb blend, mustard, remaining vinegar, oil, salt & pepper and whisk well or emulsify in Eco Chop. Taste and add more salt & pepper as desired.
- Assemble your salad by adding the pickled onions and the dressing to the vegetables, reserving one tablespoon and toss to combine. Place the feta on top of the salad, drizzle with the reserved dressing and garnish with dill or herb blend. Serves 4 to 6