Frozen Lemon Panna Cotta
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pkg (.25 oz) package powdered gelatin (like Knox)
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon zest, divided
- 1 tbsp orange liquor (such as Grand Marnier), optional
- Fresh raspberries and mint leaves for garnish, optional
- Place Fluted Tray, Square Savarin Tray, or other Flexipan on your Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Place lemon juice in a small bowl and sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over it. Let stand for about 15 minutes until gelatin softens.
- Combine heavy cream, sugar and 2 tablespoons lemon zest in a saucepan over medium-low heat; bring to a simmer. Whisk in gelatin mixture until dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in orange liqueur, if using.
- Use the Silform Deep Dish Mold or a fine mesh sieve to strain the cream mixture into the Stainless Mixing Bowl. Divide evenly among Square Savarin, Fluted Tray or other shape. Freeze for 4 hours. Can be made ahead of time, just cover with Medium Bonmat to preserve flavors.
- 15 minutes before serving, unmold onto separate plates and garnish with remaining lemon zest, fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint.
bonTIP: For a dairy-free dessert, try a milk alternative like full-fat coconut milk or oat milk.