Three Layer Cheese Terrine
- 3 8-oz pkgs cream cheese (at room temp)
- 7 oz. basil pesto (store bought or homemade)
- 1-2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Herb Blend of choice (Herbs de Provence Herb Blend is my favorite)
- 1/2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- 1/4 cup FRENCH PANTRY Tomato Tapenade
- Assorted crackers or baguette to serve
- Place the Flexipan Tray (I like the Round Tray) of choice on the baking sheet and set aside.
- Mix one package cream cheese and pesto in the mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer or Eco Chop. Spread a spoonful of mixture in the bottom of each individual shape in the tray using the Heat Resistant Spatula or Set of Two Mini Spatulas. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Mix second package of cream cheese, herbs & salt in the mixing bowl with mixer. Spread a spoonful of mixture on top of first layer of each hole in the tray using the Spatula. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Mix last package of cream cheese and tomato tapenade and spread a spoonful of mixture on top of first two layers using the Spatula. Freeze for one hour.
- Unmold each Terrine and wrap in plastic wrap. Keep frozen until ready for use. May be stored in the freezer for up to 8 weeks.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers or slices of bread.
Tip: For a large gathering you can double this recipe and make it in the Daisy Mold or Log Mold for a crowd. Just make sure to let it freeze longer to set up and take it out of the freezer approx. 30-40 minutes before serving and it will stay cold longer because of the large size.