These super quick and easy taco cups are perfect for a quick dinner or lunch that everyone in the family will enjoy!
- 1 pound lean ground beef, pork, turkey or meat of choice
- 1/2 onion chopped with Eco Chop
- 2 Tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1 Tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic and Chives Herb Blend
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Sea Salt
- 1 can Low-fat Refried Beans
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese of choice
Optional Favorite Taco toppings: Guacamole, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream...
Optional: replace crescent rolls with wonton wrappers for a crispier taco base
- Place Flexipan Classic Muffin Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place chopped onions and ground meat in Flexipan Large or Medium Round Mold and cover with Octagonal Bonmat.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- While meat is cooking, open can of crescent rolls and gently set on Roul'pat. Using Beechwood Rolling Pin, roll seams of dough together to create an even rectangle shape. Using Cake Server Knife, cut rectangle shape into 12 even squares. Place one square into each shape of the Classic Muffin Tray and set aside.
- After 5 minutes, carefully remove mold from microwave and lift Octagonal Bonmat away from you to avoid the hot steam. Using your Masher or Heat Resistant Spatula, break up meat and combine well with cooked onions. (If you are not using a lean meat, you might have to drain the meat gently at this point.)
- Add herb blends and salt and stir until well combined. If needed, return to the microwave for approx. 1 minute to finish cooking.
- Add beans to meat mixture and stir to combine well.
- Fill each crescent roll shape with meat mixture and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes until crescent dough is cooked through and golden brown.
- Let cool for approx. 10 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite taco toppings!