Turkey Pumpkin Chili
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1/2 large sweet onion, chopped in the Eco-Chop
- 1/2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris
- 3 garlic cloves, minced in the Mini Herb Chopper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey, broken into small pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped in the Eco-Chop
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced-tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin purée
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic and Chive Herb Blend
- 1 tsp Chipotle Tabasco Sauce, or to taste
- 1 cup chicken stock (more or less to produce desired consistency)
- FRENCH PANTRY Salt and Pepper to taste
- Shredded cheese, chopped cilantro, sour cream or Greek yogurt, avocado
- Preheat the oven to 400° F degrees. Place the Large Round Mold on a Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Put the oil and onion in the mold, sprinkle with salt, toss to combine, and roast in the oven for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and turkey and return to the oven for 5 more minutes. Remove from the oven and break the turkey up into smaller pieces using the Signature Spatula. Add all of the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Cover the mold with the Octagonal Bonmat. Return the chili to the oven and roast for 20 to 30 minutes, until cooked through and bubbly. Taste and add additional chicken stock, salt and/or pepper as desired.
- bonTIP: Chili consistency is personal preference. If you like very thick chili, reduce the amount of chicken stock, or add additional stock for thinner chili.