Easy Gluten Free Bread
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour (we like Pillsbury)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum (leave out if your flour includes it)
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 packet rapid rise, instant yeast (2 ¼ teaspoons)
- 1/4 cup FRENCH PANTRY extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (100-110°F)
- 3 egg whites (from large eggs and at room temperature)
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F degrees. Place your Silform Deep Dish Round Mold on your Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer (using the paddle attachment, not the dough hook) add the gluten-free flour, baking powder, and instant yeast and whisk to combine. Add the olive oil, honey, apple cider vinegar, and warm water to the flour mixture and mix on low speed for 1 minute. Add the egg whites and the salt to the dough and mix on medium speed for 1 minute. The dough will look like a thick cake batter.
- Pour the dough into your Silform Deep Dish Round Mold and cover with your Octagonal Bonmat. Allow the bread to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Place the bread in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until done.
- Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes and then remove the bread from your mold and let it cool completely on a rack before serving.
Bon TIP: Store the bread in an airtight container once it’s completely cooled. The bread may also be frozen for up to 3 months, thawing in the refrigerator overnight prior to use.