Sugar & Spice Salmon
- 4-5 salmon filets (1 large piece approx. 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1/3 cup FRENCH PANTRY Provence Apricot Jam
- 1 tbsp soy sauce sauce or coconut aminos (I prefer for the same taste but healthier option)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (using your Stainless Steel Citrus Press)
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced (using your Mini Herb Chopper)
- 1 tbsp water
- FRENCH PANTRY salt & pepper of choice to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F degrees. Place Flexiflat or Flexipan of choice on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside
- In a small saucepan, combine the glaze ingredients and cook over medium low heat until glaze has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon easily.
- Taste and adjust as you like with more spice(Zesty Mediterranean) or more sugar (jam).
- Let glaze cool slightly as you prepare the salmon.
- Place salmon (with skin side down) on Flexiflat. Pour glaze over salmon.
- Roast for 7-15 minutes depending on thickness of salmon (the temperature on you digital thermometer should be approx. 130-140 degrees depending on how you like your salmon).
bonTip: If you like sauce, double the glaze recipe so you have extra to serve over your rice or veggies. This salmon is fantastic served with our Oven Baked Rice and Steamed or roasted broccoli.