Apple Hand Pies
- 1 Puff Pastry sheet (thawed but very cold)
- 2 large apples thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Flexiflat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Using Roul'pat and Rolling pin, roll puff pastry just enough to seal the seams and create a sheet that is approx. 12 x 16 inches. You will be creating 6 small rectangles approx. 3 x 4 inches each. Using the Cake Server Knife, gently cut your rectangle sheet into 6 equal rectangles and set aside.
- Drizzle honey directly on the Flexiflat in 6 different places coveringapprox. 2 x 3 inches.
- Place sliced apples (approx. -10 slices covering each rectangle of honey) on top of honey.
- Drizzle more honey on top of apples.
- Place a small rectangle piece of puff pastry over the apples and press the edges of the puff pastry into the Flexiflat to create a closed pastry on top of the apples.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly to allow tarts to set up before removing with the Signature Spatula. Gently remove and flip so the apple side is up for serving. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
bon Tip: Serve alone as a snack or add some ice cream and whipped cream for a special dessert.