Roasted Gnocchi with Vegetables
- 1 12-oz bag mixed baby bell peppers (or 2 medium bell peppers) cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion halved and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced in your Mini Herb Chopper
- 2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Rosemary, Basil,Thyme Herb Blend
- 1 pound fresh, shelf-stable, or frozen potato gnocchi
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp FRENCH PANTRY sel Gris Salt
- FRENCH PANTRY Pepper
- 1-2 pinches red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more for drizzling
- 4 oz burrata cheese (optional, can omit or sub fresh mozzarella)
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place your 13x9x2” Rectangular Flexipat on a Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In your Stainless Mixing Bowl, add bell peppers, red onion, garlic, and herb blend.
- Add gnocchi, cherry tomatoes, salt, and pepper. If using red pepper flakes,add them at this point as well. Drizzle with 2 Tablespoons olive oil and gently toss to combine. Transfer to your 13x9x2” Rectangular Flexipat and spread into an even layer.
- Roast, stirring halfway through, until the gnocchi are plump and the vegetables are tender and starting to brown, 25-30 minutes total.
- Remove your 13x9x2” Rectangular Flexipat from the oven. Immediately tear4 ounces burrata cheese, if using, and the leaves from 2 sprigs of fresh basil into bite-sized pieces and scatter over the gnocchi and vegetables. Toss to combine and for cheese to melt.
- Using your Le Petit Grater, grate Pecorino or Parmesan cheese all over the top of your dish. Finally, drizzle with more French Pantry Extra Virgin Olive Oil and serve.
bon TIP: Get creative and substitute your family’s favorite vegetables.