Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Snack Bars
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (I like to use white whole wheat)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Place Forteez Snack Bar Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In Mixing Bowl, combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another Mixing Bowl, whisk together eggs, applesauce, honey and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spoon batter into each well of the Snack Bar Tray. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly before unmolding and enjoy!
bon Tip: You can freeze these so you always have some on hand for you or your family. If you decide to freeze them, I would freeze them in the tray and once frozen then unmold them and store them in a freezer container or plastic bag.