Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- 1 lb. lean ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Chicken Herb Blend
- 1/2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- 1/4 tsp FRENCH PANTRY pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup onion, minced in Eco-Chop
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce (homemade or your favorite) plus more for serving if desired
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350℉ degrees. Place FORTEEZ Classic Loaf Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In Stainless Mixing Bowl, combine egg, Panko, seasonings, garlic, onions, and 1/4 cup Parmesan. Add ground chicken and mix until just combined.
- Place mixture in FORTEEZ Classic Loaf Mold, smoothing the top. Pour marinara over top and sprinkle on the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Bake for 45-60 minutes, until a meat thermometer reads 165°.
- Remove meatloaf from the oven and add the Mozzarella cheese on top of the marinara. Place back in the oven until the cheese melts, 3-5 minutes. Let meatloaf rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, heat additional marinara and serve alongside for dipping.
Bon TIP: Double or triple the recipe and bake in the FORTEEZ 6-Loaf Mold.