Makes 30-40 mini muffin meatballs
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Chicken Herb Blend
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Garlic Paprika Salt
- 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Tellicherry Pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp flour (You can use GF flour blend to make this gluten free.)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 - 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Garlic Paprika Salt
- 1/2 - 1 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Tellicherry Pepper
- 4 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley for garnish (chop in Eco-Chop or Mini Herb Chopper)
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place MiniMuffin Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In Mixing Bowl combine all of the ingredients with your hands until well combined
- Shape meatballs into an appropriate size to fit in the mini muffin tray (filling approx. 2/3 full). Place shaped meatballs into the wells of the mini muffin tray. This amount will make two batches.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While meatballs are cooking, make your sauce.
- Melt butter in large sauce pan over medium heat. Once melted, slowly add flour and whisk until smooth.
- Pour chicken broth slowly in 1 cup at a time, whisking to smooth out any lumps. Bring the mixture to a low boil and then reduce heat to medium low and whisk in remaining ingredients.
- When ready to serve, add meatballs to the sauce and serve over mashed potatoes. Garnish with parsley! As always, taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.