- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter (3/4 cup), softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1 tsp each ground cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg)
- 15 oz can 100% pure pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, set Forteez 6 Loaf Tray (or mold of choice) on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In a large bowl of stand mixer or using a handheld mixer, beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until just blended. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until very light and fluffy, a few minutes.
- Beat in the pumpkin and be sure to scrape down the bowl periodically to make sure the pumpkin mixture is combined well. The mixture will be appear to be a little grainy, that is normal.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix on low speed until combined. The batter will be thick.
- Spoon the batter into the wells of your mold (this recipe makes 4 full size loaves with your 6 Loaf Tray or 6 smaller loaves), Bake for 40-45 minutes (depending on size of loaves), or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the loaves cool in the pan for about 10-20 minutes and then unmold and enjoy or let cool completely before wrapping up to enjoy another day.
Bon Tips – Recipe will make 4 full size loaves in the 6 Loaf Tray or 2 Loaf Molds or 2 Twisted Loaf Molds.
- If making a bigger loaf, it will take longer to cook so make sure to test with the toothpick to make sure it’s all baked through.
- You can freeze this pumpkin bread just make sure it’s cooled completely before wrapping and placing in the freezer. To thaw frozen bread, place in fridge to defrost for the best results.